Whether requiring standard off-the-shelf components, custom components, or complex sub-assemblies, PMR’s team will assist you in identifying and providing technical solutions for your project, and will exceed your support expectations through the life of the program.
Advanced Interconnections is recognized as a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, technologically advanced interconnect solutions
• Standard and Custom Pin & Socket Interconnect Solutions
• BGA Socketing Systems
• Board-to-Board Connectors
• IC Sockets and Adapters
• Package Conversion Adapters
• Removable Terminal Carriers
• Terminals and Test Jacks
AttaBox® is a leading manufacturer of polycarbonate enclosures, offering a wide range of durable and high-quality products. Polycarbonate enclosures are particularly suited for applications that require reliable protection against harsh weather conditions, UV radiation, chemicals, and other environmental factors. Their durability, UV resistance, chemical resistance, ingress protection, and compliance with industry standards make them an excellent choice for a wide range of industries. Featuring innovative design and customization options, AttaBox® enclosures provide reliable housing for all kinds of electrical and electronic equipment in various industries.
• BantamBox® is a polycarbonate enclosure series in either opaque (BB) screw cover or clear (BBCC) screw cover versions. The flush sides of the enclosure make it a sought-after OEM design product. Raised bosses accommodate back panel mounting and are successfully used for remote sensor mounting and small electronic controls in any environment. These modular enclosures offer a broad range of 72 sizes and are ideal as project boxes in both their opaque and clear forms.
• The Commander Series offers an all-polycarbonate product with blank covers and a choice of one-or-two-hole pushbutton openings for both 22mm and 30mm hardware. These enclosures include the external flush wall design, unobstructed sidewalls internally, polymer cover screws, watertight seal and other standard features of the Commander Series. Commander Series enclosures, in a full range of sizes, are ideal for compact or portable control or simply as a small junction box.
• The Heartland (AH) Series are high performance, polycarbonate enclosures applicable for heavy industrial conditions, but with a refined style suitable for commercial, industrial and OEM design applications. The polycarbonate resin in the Heartland Series attained the best available “F1” rating, having passed critical tests for UV exposure and water immersion.
Cincon Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global supplier of switch mode power conversion products to the communications, computer, industrial, medical, consumer and lighting markets. They design and manufacture industry standard, RoHS compliant, DC-DC converters, AC-DC power supplies and LED power supplies.
Current offerings comprise over 3000 standard products including single & multiple output DC-DC converters from 1W to 750W , single & multiple output AC adapters from 5W to 150 W, open frame AC-DC power supplies from 5W to 700W and LED power supplies from 15W to 150W.
• DC/DC Converters
• High Power Densities
• 2:1 and 4:1 Inputs
• Single, dual & triple output
• Power levels from 1W to 600W
• AC/DC Power Supplies
• 5W to 1600W
• Universal Input, 85-264 VAC
• Open frame, encapsulated DIN rail
• PCB Mountable
World Class Provider of interconnect solutions for over 25 years and industry leader in filtered and sealed connectors
• Board to Board Interconnect Featuring DIN41617, Compact PCI and ATCA Interconnect
• Standard, High Density and Combo D-Subs with Water Sealed or Filtered features.
• IPC67 Industrial Ethernet RJ45 and USB Connectors in plastic, metalized plastic or full metal shells
• Sensor Actor Line (SAL) in M12, M8, and 7/8″
• A complete line of Hoods, Backshells, and Accessories
Electrocube is one of the most respected design manufacturers of passive electrical component products for a wide range of standard and custom applications – from aerospace and audio to elevators and heavy equipment – as a capacitor supplier, resistor-capacitor distributor, and more.
• High Temperature Film Capacitors
• Audio-optimized Film Capacitors
• Bishop Electronics film capacitors
• Resistor Capacitor Networks, RC circuit, RC filter
• Custom EMI Filters, Custom RFI Filters
• High Frequency Transformers
• Aluminum or Copper Foil, CTs, TRUs for aerospace industry
Hantronix provides LCD display solutions to a diverse customer base in the industrial, medical, and consumer products market. They offer a wide range of standard and full custom LCD displays.
• TFT displays- provide high contrast, high bright optical characteristic with and without touch panel. Resolution ranges from QVGA to XGA. Can be customized with performance enhancements like ultra-bright 1300 nit backlights and Optically Bonded anti-reflective overlays for sunlight readability
• Passive matrix OLED- high color saturation coupled with the high contrast and low power allows this technology to fit well into any market including battery operated consumer products.
• Graphic Modules- passive matrix STN, FSTN, and CSTN graphic displays in a wide range of sizes and resolutions with and without touch panels. Their selection includes a broad spectrum of LCD color combinations, backlights, and industrial specified reflective, transmissive and transflective polarizers.
• Character Modules- low cost TN, STN, FSTN, character displays are available from 8×1 to 40×4 formats. Semi-custom and full custom alphanumeric designs tailored for a broad range of applications and markets including industrial, medical and consumer.
• Custom Glass- intricate design and production of custom glass LCD panels
Mechanical Products is a leading manufacturer of thermal circuit protection devices, MP develops high-quality circuit breakers for a wide variety of products and equipment. Their Thermal circuit breakers protect people and equipment by sensing and preventing dangers associated with electrical overloads and overcurrents. MP has distinguished itself through unmatched quality and unparalleled service for over 80 years.
• Rocker Style, Push-Pull, Push-to-Trip switchable circuit breakers are available from .01 to 40 amps. The Series 07 Push-Pull style, Trip Free, with high interrupt capability is the smallest UL489 circuit breaker available for branch circuit protection. The Series 24 is a Compact Snap-in panel mount Power “On/Off” Rocker style switch with trip free cycling circuit protection.
• Push-to-Reset circuit breakers are available from 0.5 to 300 amps in a wide variety of forms and functions. Resettable circuit breakers from compact to heavy duty designs, including trip free, cadmium free, and ignition protection options.
• Waterproof circuit breakers are designed for harsh environments such as Truck, Bus, Marine, Ag Equipment, and Liftgates. They are available up to 300 Amps. Type I, II, & III options as well as Hi-amp, ignition protected, Panel and surface mount versions, and lighted tripIDTM
• Auto reset circuit breakers are designed for a wide variety of applications such as Battery chargers, inverters, secondary or branch circuits in Utility trucks and Recreational vehicles. Products range from compact economical to waterproof high amp available up to 300 Amps. MP offers crosses for Bussmann 181, Sensata Klixon FDLA, Blue Sea, and more.
MERITEK is a producer of advanced circuit protection devices, passive components, semiconductors, and other printed circuit board (PCB) products serving the electronics manufacturing industry. Meritek offers component solutions for IoT, Industrial Controls, Infotainment, Security, Fire & Safety, Elevator Controls, HVAC, Automation, Automotive, Energy Management, Lighting, Power Supplies applications.
• Discrete Components
• PPTC Resettable Fuses
• Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV)
• Spark Gap
• Frequency Control
Optoelectronic components, electronic assemblies and multi-chip microelectronic modules for the aerospace, space (radiation tolerant), military, industrial, and medical markets.
• High-reliability optocouplers
• LEDs & LED displays
• Hall Effect sensors
• Solid-state relays
• Solid-state power controllers
• Power operational amplifiers
• Optically isolated MOSFET switches
New England Wire Technologies provides custom wire and cable solutions for today’s most innovative companies.
• Multi-Conductor Cables
• Hybrid Cable Configurations
• Coaxial Cables
• Miniature and Micro-Miniature Coaxial Cables
• Litz Wire Types and Constructions
• NE-F1 Class F (155°C) Electrical Insulation System
• Multi-Conductor Cable for Extreme Temperatures
• Low Noise Cables
• Flat and Wide Braids
• Shielding Braids
• Custom Coil Cords
• Ultra Flexible Strands
OTTO designs and manufactures a full line of switches, grips, joysticks and operator controls for demanding applications.
• Control Switches, Grips & Joysticks
• Front and Rear Sealed Switches
• Pushbutton & Rocker Switches
• Rotary & Toggle Switches
• Hall Effect, Pendant & Limit Switches
• Transducer, Special Purpose & Custom Switches
• Proportional Output Thumbwheels
• Military Flight Control Grips
• Hall Effect & Industrial Joysticks
• Hall Effect Foot Pedals
Quabbin develops and manufactures cable for Commercial Data, Harsh Environments, Digital AV & Lighting, and General cable and wire use. They work with each customer to assist in the cable selection process and remain present to answer any questions along the way.
• Harsh environment cable
• Harsh environment cable
• Digital A/V cable
• General purpose wire and cable
• Lighting control cable
• CAT 3-8 Data Cable
RF coaxial connectors, antennas, microwave components, fiber optic and multi-pin connectors
• Active Optics
• Multipin Aeropace Connectors
• Optical Cable Assemblies
• Optical Connectors
• Outdoor Connectors
• RF & Microwave Switches
• RF Cable Assemblies
• RF Coaxial Connectors
• Space Qualified Componets
Standex Electronics is a worldwide market leader in the design, development and manufacture of standard reed switch-based sensor solutions.
• Reed Switches
• Reed Relays & Opto-couplers
• Reed sensors
• Proximity sensors
• Liquid Level Sensors
• Hall Effect Sensor Assemblies